What do I need?
- Computer/tablet with a camera and microphone;
- Good internet service;
- Access to your email.
Benefits of Telehealth?
- Reduce the burden of travel;
- Improve access to therapies for people in rural or remote areas;
- Reduce stress around getting to the office and transitions;
- Reduce waiting times;
- Continuity of services when face to face services are not an option.
Fees and Rebates?
- Our telehealth services require a lot of effort and planning so fees will remain the same;
- Telehealth has the same Medicare and NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) benefits that face to face consultations have.
Type of clients suitable for Telehealth;
- Clients with of all ages with speech sound disorders;
- Clients of all ages with language delay;
- Preschool clients whom are able to focus on devices for up to 10-15 mins at a time with the assistance of parents;
- Clients of all ages with literacy difficulties;
- Telehealth is usually not suitable for non-verbal clients with high sensory needs, instead, parent training via Telehealth is a more suitable option.